niedziela, 22 marca 2015

How to improve my tarot skills




1. What is my strong side in tarot? King of Coins, Page of Cups, 2 of Wands
2. What is my weak side? XIX The Sun, 2 of Coins, 6 of Swords
3. How to improve? 4 of Cups, VII Chariot, 9 of Swords

I'm methodical and I try to use various techniques (Kings/Coins), I put my heart into it (Page/Cups) and I'm always searching for new ideas.
What I lack is self-confidence (XIX), I'm afraid of making mistakes (2/Coins) and I'm barricading myself on a boat on the sea of intuition (6/Swords).
I should relax more (4/Cups), become more daring (VII) and stop worrying too much! (9/Swords) ;)

2 komentarze:

  1. Ciekawy rozkład, chyba też sobie zrobię... :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Dla mnie był pomocny. Choć nawet nie nazywałam tego w myślach rozkładem, tak sobie karty położyłam ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń