niedziela, 12 kwietnia 2015

Iron Woman

I wasn't feeling very well and a blood test showed that my iron is low again. I'm planning on going to a doctor when I'm back to Switzerland, but I thought I could ask the cards what psychological factors can increase my problems with iron. For the physical part, the doctor will tell, so I laid only one card for that. 






1. What are psychological reasons for my iron problem? 5 of Cups, 6 of Swords, 4 of Cups
2. What are physical reasons for my iron problem? 7 of Cups
3. What can I do from the psychological point of view to improve my situation? 10 of Swords, Queen of Swords, 5 of Wands



You know that sometimes the cards can give an answer to a different question that was asked. I think that's the case here with the 10 of Swords. I asked about psychological point of view, but the 10 of Swords evidently wants to warn me that I should start supplementing iron! The ten swords piercing the man are the iron I need.
As for the first question: I'm clearly still not in good shape, my depression is still out there and it's eating me from the inside, weakening my body.
Question two: probably my organism has problems with assimilating iron.
Question three: I should continue working on rationalizing my worries and fears (Queen/Swords) and be more playful (5/Wands).

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz