czwartek, 24 listopada 2016

St. Catherine's Eve

It's St. Catherine's Eve today! In the old Polish tradition, it's the time for fortune telling - particularly for unmarried men, about their future wives. Since I'm neither a man nor unmarried, I decided it's just a good time for fortune telling. And my tarot agrees with me!

I did a daily draw today and here's what I got: 7/Coins, XVIII The Moon, III The Empress + Queen/Swords.


I think it's about leaving the mundane for a bit (7/Coins) to go deeper into the intuitive world (XVIII). Perfect time for divination! The two women of the last two cards correspond with two dogs/wolves from The Moon. The floral motif from 7/Coins lookes like the crayfish. Everythig is pointing to the XVIII card.
Also the Empress struck me as very resembling of St. Catherine that I saw on a painting. The crucifix/scepter with a cross, the crown, holding a wheel/shield, being royal... She lacks the sword, but look, the helpful Queen is handing it to her!



2 komentarze:

  1. Uwielbiam ten wpis :D
    Niezwykła to właściwość kart, taka umiejętność wynajdywania podobieństw i zaskakiwanie nimi... czytających ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. To prawda! A jak człowiek specjalnie stara się uważać, to natyka się na różne ciekawe rzeczy :)

      Usuń