czwartek, 1 grudnia 2016

My first oracle deck is here!

Sooo, my very fist oracle deck has arrived! I'm so excited to work with it. I'm not planning to use it for divination purposes, I just want to pull one card every day (if possible) and reflect upon it. The deck is "Soulful Woman" by Shushann Movsessian and Gemma Summers (she has the last name like Buffy from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"! How awesome is that). My purpose with these cards is to work on my self-esteem and self-love, because I'm lacking these quite a bit. This deck is a bit too "we're a part of the great universe" for me (meaning the affirmations sound too vague and I never know what to make out of such messages), but I'm planning on turning these very vague sentences into something personal and useful to me.


A card I randomly pulled to work first with was number 9 (a-hah! And I wrote about The Hermit today!). I've already started working on it, using colorful pens and pencils and all. To be honest, at some point I got quite moved in the place where I went with my musings. So I'm very hopeful for the future!

I didn't start with the card number 1, because I prefered to work on them in the order I randomly pick. It's more exciting this way. You know how it is with working on Major Arcana, always starting from The Fool and you're fed up with The Fool soon enough? Exactly.

2 komentarze:

  1. Nie należę do ludzi, których pociągają karty afirmujące, ale jak zwykle w Twoim wydaniu brzmi to wszystko tak interesująco i fajnie!
    Zeszyt ujął mnie totalnie - w pierwszej chwili myślałam, że Twój rysunek to dziewczynka pod zieloną kołderką, haha ;)

    Pomysł na magiczny dziennik - chyba nigdy nie jest się zbyt dorosłym na takie rzeczy...

    Czekam na dalsze wpisy :*


    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję! :) Mnie też wcześniej nie ciągnęło, ale teraz jakoś poczułam potrzebę :)

      Usuń